w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 27 July 2011

a L.A.Z.Y. day for me. arghhh.

wauu. this is the first time i create the blog. cause many of friends ask me to create one. hmmm. i got lotsa stuff to write but i lazy type out. laziness always the biggest problems to me! shit. problems always surround me. 1st problem is moving out from this house. i dunno how to tell my housemate that i REALLY WANTED to move out to HARVARD which much nearer to campus. i know the rental is much expensive but have they think about me and my sis?? wake up earlier in the morning to fetch them. arghhh. GG.com. i hate that. even though i know i shouldnt complain alot. 2nd problem. micro midterm2 is on this SATURDAY!!! yet i havent revise anything yet.!!! lazy lazy lazy. 3rd problem. i dunno how to tell my mum about moving out from the house. some say expensive and some say cheap. for me is ok ok la. arghhhh. i rather having the life during secondary school. how wonderful and enjoyable that time. =/ but time couldnt turn back. we must look forward in the future:(  KAMPAR is the place i stay now. boring+hot!! aiksss. hope i can mange to move out la!:) i know i always act before think wisely. mum always say me like this. but what to do. is my attitude. ISHHHH. nvmmm. i believe that next day will be a BETTER day:) 只要笑一笑没什么事情过不了<3

No comments:

Post a Comment