w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 6 February 2012

04.02.2012

suppose today i have to go to campus for an event night;)
but then i dont feel like going.
so i sell his ticket and my ticket to my friends.
we went to lakeside to spend our time.
surprisingly, there were alot of couples at the lakeside.
one of the couple i saw is aunty and uncle.
both of them just that sweet:)
the wife sit and wait patiently for the husband to fish=)
that night.
he talk sweetly to me. 
we chat alot of stuff that day.
i dont really remember what we chat that day.
but i remember that he hold my hand for the first time to walk around the lakeside.
*blush*
i was actually asking him to let go as i havent accept him but he just refuse.
and i just hold back his hand.
lol.
i feel myself so funny.
ask ppl to let go but hold back him in the end :O
what r'ship we are now actually?
perhaps, we can consider as couple already but we are going to set our date on 14.2.2012:)
more memorable:)

No comments:

Post a Comment