w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 14 November 2012

outing:)

11.11.2012
went out to celebrate mummy birthday:)
my mum actual birthday should be 2nd of november.
but since we are at kampar that time, so we postpone the celebration.
went to nando's and treat my mum a meal.
present her a hp case which she love it.
i'm so glad for that.
happy birthday mummy.
thanks for always being so understanding to us.
no doubt that u are the GREATEST mum for me.
love u so much.
stay healthy and stay young.
muacks <3
pictures do talk:)
lovely:)

us:)

us<3
 start ss photo with my sis;)
#1

#2

#3

#4

light make up of the day!:) <3



14.11.2012
went out for a movie with js.
the movie was so damn long and i didnt even realize it at first.
it's skyfall.
well, i seldom watch action movie.
since my friends wanna watch it so i just watch with him.
frankly, it was abit bored at first cause i dont understand what it is about.
at last i only get to know what the whole movie is about.
it is not that bad as i thought but seriously it was a long breath movie.
HAHA.
thanks for fetching me all the times even though sometimes u make me so mad.
i dont know what make u feel unhappy and i know u wont tell me much about it even i asked so many times.
anyway, cheers for that:)
hopefully, u will get rid of ur problems.
and "thanks" for teasing me today with somebody else. HAHA.
happy go lucky:)
it is what i always say.
cheers boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment