w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 5 April 2013

a smile doesnt mean anything

a smile doesnt mean anything
YES.
absolutely!
I AGREED with the statement.
i dont know since when i become so emotional.
perhaps, i cant really handle my stress nowadays.
stress from society
stress from assignments
stress from midterms
stress from friends
stress from result
stress from everywhere.
i think my brain gonna burst out with all those stress!
hellyeah.
it seriously make my life dull and tired.
i always tell myself that i can handle it well.
and yes, at first i can.
but when u fail and try and fail and try and try over and over again.
you will feel tired!
i'm also a human okay?
everyday, i will keep reminding myself that tomorrow will be better.
and yeah.
people around are concerning about me
well, they just dont understand what i feel.
i will be alright. i will always stay strong.
or else i will just fall easily! NO!
that shouldnt happen in my dictionary!
i will just keep reminding myself i'm alright.
YES.
i'm alright:)

even though i'm tired, i will just stay strong and say i'm alright. 
so, just smile and faced it toughly! 

1 comment:

  1. take a break...believe in urself you can do it..^^

    ReplyDelete