w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 23 September 2014

part of my graduation photo!:)

hey everyone!:)
feel sorry to my bloggie cause I seldom update it:(
gonna update more update since I am working now.
got lots of stuff to blog about my working life.
but before that, I will post my GRADUATION photo first! :')
though my parents didn't went into the hall yet I still appreciate them cause my dad help me to hold all the flowers for so long! T.T
辛苦你了<3
*make up for myself*

my degree life besties, jenifer lee <3

the gifts and flowers that I received :')

one of my mentee, Shane ;)

pretty Qing Zhuang ;)

my FYP gang <3

pretty sying who are the only one who still call me YENYEN after so long <3

my neighbor in the hall :)

my superhero DADDY<3

with my pretty lady, jenifer lee :*

my PAPA and MAMA :')
the one who support me mentally, financially and physically during my uni life <3

the singer, Joshua :)

with kiwi and sis :)

PMP Jan'13
*I not sure about the batch cause I out from uni from so long"
sorry dearest T.T

my helpful and handsome housemate, KarWeng :)

my pretty besties from secondary till now, WaiMun <3

foundation gang~ who used to call me BROTHER since 4 years ago ;)

with karyi ;)

handsome jacksoon!:)

both of my bestmates that always bullied me. x)

with my sis and her friends;)

CPS gang!x)

with dexter and his girlf:)

with ah the! :)
all the best for your master studies xD

my ex pmp partner and one of my mentee ;)

my first group of PMP <3
*PMP may 2012*
love you guys to the max. mwahhh.

tall guy, yanbin lee x)

PMP big gang x) <3

8po kityan <3

pretty suhui and now she is my colleagues!;)



with pretty Joy!;)

babi liewsinghang and me.
my long lost friends during foundation and now we are working at KL!;)


weng who kor!
the one who help me a lot when I joined pmp for the first time :)

koh yew and 80-an x)
thanks for the unique gifts :)

80-an and me!:)
the one who used to call me 90-an and i am so glad to meet him at PMP.
one of the funny and nice friend that i would never forget!;)

dear sying <3

weiyet and me!:)
the one who always giving me support when i am really in deepshit mood.
thankyou so much weiyet:') glad that you found you true love:)

pmp gang <3


choonkai ;)
all the best at Singapore:)

Vincent :)
don't emo so much guy. you are always the best and all the best in your studies;)

8po kahyean and me:) 

bryan:)

pattern banyak punya rocky ;)

sweetie pie and me:)

with kohyew! X)

panghongjie and leeyanbin~

officially graduate from Utar,Kampar<3
so, i am finally graduated after 4 years at UTAR.
but i still miss uni life so damn a lot:')

my family portrait! :) <3
i hereby thanks to everyone that drop by for my convocation.
words cannot best describe my feeling when i see you guys!:')
lots of love to you all.
mwahhhh.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment