w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 25 October 2011

=)

woots.
first day of safety campaign is over.
everything is fine and i love my committees and helpers.
they are very helpful and friendly.
even though sometimes they make me angry but they will joke me back.
haha.
funny them.
thanks so much to my committees and helpers:)
thanks for ur commitment.
i know some of them arent that corporate before but today they had show me their energy.
good job:)
actually i have many things to t ell. but couldnt tell much at here.
my sis is the only person who know about this.
so let it be secretive.
btw, today i cycle go out and go long gai.
so happy yet tiring. hopefully my skills will be improved.
maybe 2moro will cycle to campus
God bless me:)
today we have HIV talk from UTP students.
one of them is intern students.
others 3 is local students.
they are very friendly.
we had a good chat time.
nice meeting them.
the speaker which is from china is xiaona zhuang, chandra sekhar, cammile and hannah:)
nice meeting u guys.
keep in touch.
and hope to see u on next event:))
nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment