w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 27 October 2011

woots:)

a happy day today!:) 
haha. 
today morning i went out with shi wei to accompany her for breakfast and then we went for a drink at each a cup:) 
then shiwei came my house and help me edit my poor blog.
but too bad my house line was damn lag so my blog cant add much things. 
arghhh.
as we had nothing to do then shiwei ask me become her barbie doll to make up again=]
*make up done*
snap picture around. 
when we wanna go out for a walk to mini hot shop we only realize that it is raining cats and dogs outside. owh. 
weather doesnt allow us to go out. so we have to wait the rain to stop again.
i went back to my room and watch "kang xi lai le" then shi wei play my hp. 
wait and wait. 
is 8pm now. 
rain also almost stop
. thus, me and my sis cycle and shiwei ride her ebike for dinner.
but when we are on the way to dinner rain start falling again. 
so we park our bike at shiwei house and walk to dinner.
after dinner we went to a shop selling clothes and bag. 
the bag there damn nice but some bags are too expensive:( 
too bad.
finally, we decide to buy a bag. 
so i bought an orange colour bag for RM29, my sis bought a backpack for RM29 too and shi wei bought a pinnk colour hand bag for RM28=] 
we are the last customer for that shop cause everybody already go out from the shop.
we still dont wanna go out until the owner of the shop close the gate.
LOL. luckily we are going to buy the bag.
if not very paiseh lo. 
then we have a sweet talk when we walk together:) 
will upload certain picture to show our daily routine=]
 my sis's bag and mine<3
 mine<3 should be orange colour. but colour effect.
 sis's bag
 when we have nothing to do=P
ignore my fat face.
 my make up. 
arghhh.*ignore my pimples*
 thanks to sweetheart shiwei<3
make up done!:D



No comments:

Post a Comment