w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Sunday 3 June 2012

meaningful life:)

went to watch MIB3 yesterday with my besties.
wow.
is a nice movie even though some of the parts were bored.
haha.
but i never fall asleep! xD
then at the night my mnetees call me out to yum cha.
i was abit tired that time but since my mentees calling me so i just went out with them.
they are so energetic
lol.
at first thought going to MM to join others group but i say i lazy walk out.
cause it is really far :P
and i am abit exhausted.
so instead of going to MM we ends up going to lorry there.
then they start telling ghost story.
it is so freaking!
only me and chooi woon scare of it.
then lui yao, li wei and sook ching keep on telling.
LOL
i salute their braveness!
when the clock shows 2am plus i really cant stand for it.
my eyes going to close when i'm lying on chooi woon's bed.
so i accompany li wei go home :)
before that, never forget to thanks to hansin for accompanying me:)
it was slightly touch when he accompany me to accompany li wei even though he is already tired :)
i am sincerely, thanks for that ^.^  
<3
three of them:)

me ans sis:)

love the smile on myself<3

1 comment: