w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 13 June 2012

my birthday!

12 of june 1992:)
the day i was born.
and yesterday is my 20th birthday!
receiving non stop surprise celebration from friends around me!
seriously, i have a wonderful celebration this year! :)
eat 6 pcs different types of cakes that from my buddies:)
you guys rock my life! ^^v
the 1st surprise is i receive from my mentees last week.
our happy family<3
 guiding and knowing you all seriously my luck.
mostly, other groups are jealous towards my groups :P
as our bond is so strong
proud of it ;)
teheeeee xD
the 2nd surprise is i receive from my group of besties since foundation!
who are them? ;D
brother kie, brother hong seng, wei yet, lat hui, his cousin (the boys)
shi wei, isabell, pei wen, wai mun, sying (the girls)
they make me to become a princess that day!:) 
the girls:)

the boys:)


us<3

seriously, i love you guys so much for celebrating with me and didnt forget about me even we didnt see each other for 2 months :') <3
the 3rd surprise is also from my mentees also that they put a extra large card in my room!
that should be cool as the drawing is so nice :')
seriously, i really get touch by them<3
the lovely card :)
 the 4th surprise is from han sin.
feel so happy for it as he plan all sort of things to make me feel surprise.
thanks for the cards and present :) <3
:)
  your hard work paid off ;)
the 5th surprise is from terry, my besties from ipoh.
he come over kampar to pass me the present and card and thought having lunch with me.
too bad i have duty and ate my lunch :(
feel sorry for him:(
will replace a treat to u when i back to ipoh^^v
:)
but thank you so much that u never forget my birthday. <3
the 6th surprise is from sweetie jenifer and sakura.
they bought a cake and came over my room to celebrate with me.
love both of u so much<3
*photo is at my fb profile*
the 7th surprise is from my dear lovely housemate.
they also bought a cake and make my days up :)
with karweng;)

us:)

and finally the 8th surprise is from PMP friends 
wow.
they seriously done a good job as their plan is success to make me to become a creamy girl.
*photo will be upload once i get it*
my hair totally like an old lady yesterday.
but that was fun and cool.
i appreciate the celebration from you guys even though i run and chase them like a crazy woman yesterday xD
sorry neighbor that we bothering you yst :P
once again, thank you guys for celebrating my birthday this year! :)
you guys seriously rock my life.
muacks<3
never forget to thanks to kenwen also as he give a little present also:)
:)
 i have a fabulous birthday this year! 
wooohoo.
i never blog so long before. 
hope you guys wont bored with it.
<3
the birthday girl me<3

p/s: hopefully i wont gain weight as i seriously eat lots of cake :P

No comments:

Post a Comment