w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 2 October 2012

trips!:)

finally final is over!!:)
but it was actually already over one week plus.
what did i do during the sembreak!
first, went for a trip with my gang of crazy yet bestbuddies.
jenifer, my sis, yan bin, hansin, yb and wai hong.
the first destination we went is langkawi:)
went to blacksand and pulau payar!
learn how to snooker.
wow.
it was the first time my friends being a coach to me by saying me noob!
muahhahaha.
maybe i just dont have the talent to learn how to snooker cause i dont even know how to swim.
yet thanks to them cause without their countless effort we wont able to see so many nice fishes!:)
after langkawi trip we went to penang.
search for wall painting but only manage to search out two due to raining:(
but we have lots of fun.
stay over at hansin house(kedah) where we eat alot of good food!
wow.
guess i will gain weight if i stay longer at there.
i enjoy myself during the trip.
it was a wonderful trip as it was the first time i went to langkawi with friends.
previously i went with family:)
even though during the trip we have some little argument yet i guess everyone enjoy it!:)
hope to go for another trip next time~
first day of trip<3

the girls:)

"twins" XD

us!:)

dinner ;)


blacksand beach.

<3

before saying bye to langkawi :(

at jetty :)

love the wall painting:')



at langkawi hotel:)

me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment