w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 2 October 2012

working time:)

after enjoying for so many days, is time for me to work.
got to work part time for some income.
work as promoter at parade at red modani.
the shop i work before:)
well, it was not that bad like last time ^.^
today is my off day.
so went out for a movie with ccy and jackson.
it was little funny where a girls went out with two guys.
but i already used to hang out with both of them:)
inside cinema they are just like my bodyguard.
HAHA.
cause i sit in the middle and both of them sit beside me.
LOL.
was so grateful of having two handdsome bodyguard! xP
happy going out with them.
haha.
btw, i cut my hair!:P
now my hair is short but my friends say i look fresh with it.
haha.
but start to miss my long hair. :(
nvmm, hair can grow back :)
tadaaaa.
my short hair ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment