w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Saturday 12 May 2012

one more month to go!

another one more month i will turn into 20years!
ohno.
i cant imagine that i am 20 years old now ! :O
 

even i am reaching 20years old soon yet i am still like a kid in my parents perception:')
i am so glad that they raise me up well. 
HAHA.
however, i feel myself not enough matured in my thinking yet.
:(
got to be more matured in my thinking since i am no longer a kids! 
A-...HA!
today i'm going to blog about love cycle.
love is really like a cycle.
from strangers to friends.
from friends to bestfriends.
from bestfriends to couple.
and....
when u break up...
from couple to stranger back..

i dont wanna think about love now cause i dont wish that at the end we will end up like a stranger.
i dont ever dare to think about that.
i dont have confidence to cope well with my relationship matter.
i guess i am a failure at relationship problem.
i can help my friends but not myself. 
perhaps one day when my mind is clear with what i want then i only dare to dream :')
just appreciate what you are having now.
:)
you will be alright and i know you can cope well with it!
i know you can, michelle foong <3
hahahahaha.
我要努力!wooohoooo~
picture of the day after i cut my fringe ;)

2 comments: