w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 9 May 2012

take a break!

4 down and 1 more to go for my final exam!
i just left macro paper which is falls on thursday!
went for a movie with my friends at jusco today after my qt2 paper:)
take a break to relax a while. 
watch "the avengers"
no doubt it was seriously an awesome movie!
at first i was like hmmm. 
i am still wondering will i fall asleep in cinema as the movie is about battle stuff.
NO, seriously i didnt!
cause it was a damn nice movie to watch.
highly recommend.
and luckily i didnt miss out this nice movie.
it was funny in certain part
LOL.
and i just realized captain america is damn cool and handsome!
ohmygosh.!
 :)
some of the funny part from the movie.
i copy these images from one of my friend blog:)
enjoy<3

1 comment: