w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 3 May 2012

a stressful day for me

yesterday i was seriously stress!
i dont know why.
perhaps, is because of having MI paper today and CAL paper 2moro.
my friends say i seriously stressful yesterday.
my look was pale.
and i do look pale! :(
owh.
no more pretty look :(
and now, i have to work hard for CAL paper!
another hard paper for me.
3 more papers to go. 
SIGH.
woke up early in the morning(5am)
*YAWN*
lazy to get up from my comfy bed.
thanks to hansin for waking me up. :)
i was seriously lazy to get up.
but i got to have a war with my laziness!
today paper was just hmmmm.
easy?
NO.
hard?
A KIND OF.
did i did well?
I DONT KNOW 
no idea for that.
pray hard that i can get B for this paper in order to pull my cgpa.
life as a student is to study and enjoy.
well, i am playful all the time but not during final :X
i cant be that playful though.
anyway, going to upload some of the pictures that we took at garden:)
life still go on.
so why dont we just pass our day with a smile on our face:)
do you know that when you smile you seriously can pleasant people days and mood :)
 fat me:( should go for a diet!

 i am just that playful :)
 lovely them <3
 playful me :P
 cant see my face :P
 kiddy me :) <3
a smile shows everything:) <3

got to go to study CAL.
loves ya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment