w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 6 July 2012

cheeserland

woots. 
before i sleep let me blog a while.
cheeserland.com blog is nice to read.
she is so pretty and i love the way she dress up.
and the way she put on her make up. 
she is so pretty.
damn it.
she is FAMOUS too.
wow.
seriously, once i start to read her blog i cant stop scrolling down.
continue continue and continue.
till i abandon my notes away.
below is her link:
gosh.
i guess i am becoming her fans already!
teehees.
she just can smile so naturally!
SEEE! she is just that pretty ;D
my new idol! xD
gosh!
she is inspiring me!
woots.
there lots of her pretty picture in her blog.
must catch up on her blog!
no doubt on it.
i love her hair colour as well!
hopefully one day i will manage to dress up and put some light make up like her!
my next target:
p/s: one of my next target! (after i edit the pic)
slim down on cheeks area! aza aza fighting!
1) SAVE MONEY
2) Diet
3) SHOPPING
4) Dress up nicely
5) Learn how to put on nice make up!
6) CGPA above 3.0 next sem!
7) Improve my English!
8) more to go... x)
got to go to bed already.
goodnights:)
                        
                                               this is me! (ORIGINAL) there are lots of stuff for me to improve:(
                                            GAYAO <3



3 comments:

  1. Cgpa is this sem and comin sem la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paiseh paiseh. Is cgpa above 3.0 every sem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paiseh paiseh. Is cgpa above 3.0 every sem.

    ReplyDelete