w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 25 July 2012

surprisingly!

surprise! ;)
went for a tarot counting with friends.
hmmm.
somehow whether it is true or not, it is depends on yourself whether to believe it or not.
for me,
well....
i guess some parts are true but some are just so so.
nevertheless, i think i should put more effort on my studies.
got to pull up my CGPA.
dont feel like disappointing myself and my parents even my friends that are always supporting me.
GA YAO :)
yesterday went to Crime Prevention Society AGM.
my sis say i maybe will get the chance to selected as the next chairperson of the society!
i was like WHAT? OMG!
i scare i cant handle it well.
but somehow we need to accept the fact.
and YES, i am being nominated and selected  as the chairperson of CPS 2012/2013.
got to cope it well with my committees :)
will work harder on it to create more event to break the wall between CPS and the students.
must add oil so that people believe that you can really do it!
even i am just an ordinary girl but i know i can do well with the support and help from the new committees:)
so i guess it shouldnt be a problem! 
however,  i must always remind myself that never neglected my studies as well!
thanks to my dear, wei li who always tell me not to give up so fast :)
and thanks for the sweet souvenir from Poland ^.^
all the best! ;)

1 comment: