w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 5 July 2012

FLEA MARKET

FLEA MARKET!
a place where i can grab my stuff over there.
as usual, my uni will held a flea market every sem.
this sem there is two days for the flea market.
i manage to grab a red longchamp bag for myself.
p/s: image from google website:P
bought some stuff there too. 
bought a tumbler! :D
love the tumbler so much.
bought some other stuff too ;)
MY FAVOURITE!
foods, clothes and accessories.
too bad i dont have so much money to grab so many stuff:(
today, i finally can manage to experience the tarot card.
my friends went for tarot card.
wait for almost 2 hours.
CRAZY =.=

this show that the person count till very accurate.
and i admit that it is accurate too.
wow.
next time i must go experience see see.
must count for myself! XD
busy life going to start again.
MID TERMS!
ASSIGNMENTS!
PRESENTATIONS!
driving me crazy! :X
going to study for midterm already.
<3
LOVE this pic so much.
"farewell for miss yeng yeng" :')


No comments:

Post a Comment