w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 15 November 2011

15.11.2011

woots.
today is my individual presentation for english for management.
wow.
at first i was trembling and panic.
with the friends support i finally can made it.
the things i thought myself.
what should i scare for the presentation.
is only 5minutes and i am presenting to my classmates and tutor only.
what for i scare.
and finally is my turn to present.
*sexual harassment at the workplace*
my presentation topic.XD
ngek.ngek.ngek.
those guys in my class laugh when they saw the picture i put on my slides.
luckily they gave respond.
this mean they really pay attention to me :)
heees.
but i still got one more assignment to go which is marketing.
arghhhhh.
wanna do it today and finish it today as well!!
all the best to my groupmates(jenifer,weng hau and kar yean)
which are presenting next week.
thanks for the encouragement today.
love u all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment