w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 17 November 2011

yawn=O

*yawn*
sleepy yet cant sleep.
arghhh!!
cause i just ate a packet of rice:(
owh.
thought going for a diet.
but it seems i am gaining weight rather than losing weight.
*sobs*
:'(
have a nice chat with my lovely sinying today before our marketing lecture class.
she is such a nice girl.
and i realize that our story is almost the same.
but sinying is 大方 than me.
she can still talk with "mr x"
i admire her!! :)
i am happy as well.
as she really take me as her besties.
she trust me and try to tell stories to me.
i am glad for that:)
*thanks dear for sharing ur stories with me*
muacks.
haha.
perhaps, i should just learn more from her.
i just be more open and think wisely.
look forward for the bright future.
anyway, i am glad to know sinying as she is such a nice girl i know during foundation:)
and so sorry for the assignment:(
cause i didnt contribute much.
but i try my best to do more next time.
sleepy mood on
*yawn*
aiks.
dont care la.
i wanna nap already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment