w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 3 November 2011

2.11.2011

opps.
forget to post yesterday stories.
yesterday is my mum birthday!!:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM<3
then afternoon went sushi king with friends.
seriously, at first felt like har.... he is there...
oh gosh.
spoil my mood.
shit.
but i need to pretend nothing and act happily in front of my friends.
and everyone is happily chat with each other.
i was like
*mood swing*
but anyway, i enjoy eating sushi with them<3
3.11.2011
just now i saw someone post a video about piano version song.
then i click and listen.
the tittle is,

                                                九把刀《那些年, 我們一起追的女孩》

got storyline on screen and in book too:)

i wanna watch the movie and buy the books la.

even though i dunno chinese. haha.

and i love the piano version!! 

really hope someone will play for me to listen lo.=/

so damn fall in love in the song<3<3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment