w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 25 November 2011

unexpected reaction

ohmygosh
seems like i didnt update my blog
haha
went sing k with friends after we went night market on wednesday
yeahh.
it was quite fun actually
cause was fooling around with them
then went flea market on thursday
spent money again
T.T
went to one cafe to have our dinner and group study
the cafe name is fairyland.
was located opposite the secret recipe
the cafe was damn nice
the owner decorate the room as if we are in our own room!!
with air cond somemore
damn love the room
unfortunately i didnt snap a nice picture at the room
will snap it next tues cause we gonna celebrate pipi birthday at there.
today morning went to play badminton with frankie they all.
wow.
long time never play already 
play till my finger "the skin come out" abit
haha.
then frankie and wei yet say i taufu skin
i aint taufu skin lor
just that i long time never play
sweat alot today and quite enjoy till i forget that i 2moro still got midterm test!!
shit.
pengajian  malaysia midterm
havent study finish
:(
suddenly "mrz" talk to me on fb msg
i was like huh. apasal dia mas saya
he ask me what should he study and ask for lecture notes
wow
i think i learn alot from sinying cause i feel i improve in my emotion
i reply him
unexpected reaction
lol
i can still put haha and lol to him
feel myself so great.
haha :)
thanks darling sinying for telling  her stories
thanks my sis as well as she told me to out down the stone
should look forward for a great way:)
so i slowly can talk to him back
well done michelle:)) <3
arghhhh
shit.
is 10.33pm
got to study liao
nights<3

No comments:

Post a Comment