w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 22 July 2013

A step that change everything

Have you ever wonder once you move a step then everything will be different. 
Have anyone of you think about this before.
I just realize it is actually important to move a step forward first. 
It might change the entire story or life. 
Seems so dramatic. 
But I think it is quite true.
I have been wondering. 
How if I didn't move the step.
How if I move the step.
What will be happen. 
Nobody will know. 
Recently, I feel like I am a dumbfoolish girl! 
What is actually happening to me. 
My brain, please focus on  your study! 
My heart, please close the wound faster!
My eyes, please see the next person properly.
My ears, please listen carefully and attentively. 
My hands, please hold the right next person tightly. 
My legs, please walk with the right next person slowly.
Finally, my heart, please feel and treat the right next person sweetly.
Haha.
I hope I can do the above that I mentioned:) 
Loves. 
Noobie me. Haha.
Fatty me. :p
Crazy me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment