w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 17 July 2013

My bestbuddy, shiwei:)

I don't know where I get the courage from.
I seriously don't know what happen to me yesterday. 
I think I seriously went crazy already.
But thanks to my sweetheart, shiwei for always being with me.
Without her, I think I couldn't make my first step.
Thanks 38po for always being with me. You know how grateful am I to have you as me bestbudy. Even though we seldom meet yet we are still close. And we got lots of topics to chat. Non stop chatting and laughing yesterday. Haha! I think I make you crazy yesterday too! XD
Seriously, I love your soup and bracelet:) 
Thanks for being so understanding to me. ❤❤❤❤❤ I think you are the only who can read my mind even though I hide my feeling! 
Haha.
You seriously my bestbuddy. Mwahhh. 
Your delicious abc soup. Slurppp. ❤
❤❤❤❤❤ p/s: don't mad on me for this photo ya. XD 
When wanna hangout again ya, 38po? 
It seems like we have been a time didn't I out together le:(
Miss the time we spend together and shop together at kl:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment