w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Saturday 27 July 2013

jealousy kills.

heyyo~
my post for today is jealousy kills.
i think i did post about jealousy previously
well, i got to update some about jealousy.
what does mean by jealousy.
seriously wth i am thinking.
i also dont know. 
jealousy.
what do you think about jealousy.
usually, i will get jealous easily.
is so damn easily.
i dont know why.
haha. 
is my personality since i am a kid.
but when i grow older, my jealousy level is reducing.
but today.
hellno.
my jealousy level went up today.
i used o get jealous in all sort of matter.
friends jealousy.
relationship jealousy.
family jealousy.
goods jealousy.
pretty jealousy.
all sort of stuff.
LOL.
i saw something that make me feel uncomfortable today.
what did i saw. nah, it's a secret here.
why do i get jealous over it instead there are actually not a big deal?
why why why.
please tell me why.
dumbasshole. 
:X

No comments:

Post a Comment