w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 8 August 2013

错过了才懂得珍惜.

Blogging about when you missed out a things then you only know how to appreciate.
Firstly is about my grandma:(
Grandma is my vvvvvvip in my life.
She is the one who raised me up besides my parents. 
Whenever I am at home now,
I realized my home is sort of empty. 
Without my grandma sound where she used to mumble me to do housework.
Today, when I help my mum to do some housework I only realized my grandma actually did a lot of housework last time.
She trim the flowers and grass, watering the plants, sweep the floor, drying our clothes, hanging our clothes and lots of stuff my grandma had done for us last time. 
But I didn't realized that until she went to a place that very far from us.
I only realized actually those houseworks supposingly is we, youngster to do. 
Not my grandma!
I hate myself for being a lazy bump last time.
But luckily I do help out my grandma last time.
If not I will hate myself more.
And today I saw a cockroach in the toilet. 
Last time, I will run to my grandma and ask her to help me.
But today, I have to settle the cockroach myself. 
Luckily, dad was here today.
So he help me out to throw the cockroach away.
Don't worry, grandma. 
I will not be a lazy bump anymore.
I will be brave:)
I miss your voice by calling my name, 'ah yen' in Cantonese. 
Imy.
Secondly, imy too.
I try to text you but I scare I annoyed you.
I try to be friends with you but I scare to accept the rejection.
I hope to ask for an outing with you but I scare I can't talk to you personally.
I got lots of stuff to tell to you.
I seriously hope you will understand me.
I never give up yet even though my brain ask me to give up. 
Do you know I hate myself being like this. 
Sigh.
Now, I only know you are important to me.
Thirdly, bestfriends.
Last time I have plenty of friends around me. 
Now I also have alot of friends but my bestfriends.
Last time I used to be with friends around me that make me feel secured cause I am not alone.
Now, no. 
I don't know why.
Am I that not important till you all didn't put me in your friend list.
I don't mind if you didn't ask me for dinner or addme into chat group. 
But at least don't ignore me.
I feel like being betrayed.
Hmmm.
I think betrayed is too harsh.
I feel like being ignored. *sounds better* 
Well, someone told me. 
Bestfriends/truefriends are hard to find.
Once you found them, then you must appreciate.
Yes, it is true.
I appreciated them but I don't know what  are their perception. 
But I am still lucky to have shiwei here. 
She is one of my best and crazy girlfriends in my Uni life:) 
Fourth, last time I used to have a best and crazy guy bestfriend.
He used to protect me.
He used to talk to me.
He used to tell me his stuff.
I used to tell him my stuff also.
Last time, people thought we were in relationship.
But honestly, we are not.
We are just somehow a damn close friends.
Don't know since when.
We are like strangers. 
*reasons, is because of me*
Maybe my immature thinking/action/perception make us become like a strangers. 
Finally, I text him and tell him that I'm sorry for being so childish last time.
I hope we can still become close friends again if you don't mind.
But I know he got lots of friends now.
So I am no longer the close friend on his list. 
However, I sincerely apologize again.
I seriously hope we can still talk to each other:) 
Sigh.
I should enjoy my raya breaks happily. 
But instead of that I am blogging here.
Cause I have no idea to tell who.
Is okay!
I tell myself don't emo and think too much. 
Cheers Michelle Foong.
Selca myself to make myself happier. ❤❤❤ 
P/s: I'm still wondering is there someone who still appreciating me as a friends or closemates? Haha. Lucky me if i still got:)

No comments:

Post a Comment