w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 13 August 2013

A new day for me(:

Today is the new day for me.
Lots of people are waiting for meteor.
Some of my friends ask me why didn't I go wait and see the meteor.
Aduiii.
Satu orang how to see meteor.
Takkan all one pair one pair then I forever alone sit there and see?
LOL.
Is okayyy:)
If meteor do appears,
I wish.......*wishing*.......
Goodbye my past!
Welcome my bright future:)
Sometimes I just wish there is somebody at there telling me is okay, don't worry. I will be your side no matter what happen.
I just wish there is someone who text me, you don't need to pretend to be tough. You can cry as much as you can. There is always my shoulder for you.
I just wish someone who can protect me from being hurt.
I just wish someone who can cheers me.
I just wish someone who can accompany me.
Am I too over? 
It seems a bit. 
Nvmm.
I think one people still can survive. 
I can remind myself being happy.
I can protect myself.
I can cheers myself.
I can........myself. 
But sometimes when I'm tired of all these things, I just need someone to talk to and listen to my craps.
It is more than enough. 
(: 
Okayyy! Done of emoness. 
Got to go back to my study life. 
(:  
This photo is just reflecting myself. 
*nopeee* got to stop all this things.
I can do it la(:

No comments:

Post a Comment