w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 20 August 2013

What does friends mean to you.

What does friends mean to you. 
I think I have been asking this question for several times.
And I ain't sure I got blog about this anot.  
Cause sometimes I blog till half way then I save it as draft.
So even myself also don't know got blog about this topic before anot.
Well, nvmm.
Let me blog again and sorry if I repeating the same topic.
Friends. 
What does friends mean to you.
For me.
Friends have a lot of definition.
It depends on how you treat and defined your friends.
Still the same.
Nothing much different even I mention it.
Well, did you guys treat me as a friends of you all.
If you do well... 
I have been pretending to be happy and laughing around.
But deep inside my heart I feel like asking the question to you guys.
I just don't feel like having the narrower with you all.
Wtf. 
Last time I don't care so much.
But now. I do.
Cause I treat you all like my true friend.
Wtf you all thinking.
I also don't know.
I bring you all together and at last I am out from group.
You guys never try to even bother asking it.
Well, is okayy. 
I always tell myself I still got alot of friends that are sincerely treat me like a friend.
I doesn't mean you guys didn't treat me like a friends but you guys are too much. 
Not to say too much.
Just too obvious okay.
Well, eventhough I say I don't mind but actually I do.
Wtf my brain is thinking.
I don't know.
Maybe I care too much. 
I gonna private my blog for this post cause I don't wanna people to feel sympathy to me. 
I just wanna post it out.
Sorry if I have been bothering you guys.
Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment