w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Sunday 11 August 2013

我真的想通了.

First and foremost, 
Thanks mr loo for spending your time to listen to my craps yesterday. 
I'm seriously okay now:)
Last night is the last time j will cried for him.
Yeah. 
Well, I think I deserved someone better. 
And actually I ain't that seriously love him.
Cause after he told me those explanation, I was like. 
Hmmmm.
Okayyyy. I just cried for a while. 
I promise myself I will not cried for him anymore.
Goodbye my ex.
I think there must be somebody who are waiting for me in a corner. 
Just that I haven't realize 'the one'. 
Is okayyy:) 
I will be awaiting for my mr right to appear. 
Anyway, thanks mr loo again.
Haha.
Sorry for bothering you last night. 
:)
And I feel great for you.
Congrats on you eh. 
I think you can success.
Don't worry cause you are seriously a good person to be loved by the lucky girl.
Haha.
Seems so dramatic and bombastic.
Thanks pillow for absorbing all my tears.
Pity pillow.
Haha.
Well, thanks for the times for whoever that spend on me:) 
I know and I appreciate everyone. 
Trust me.
I will be a better and strong girl.
:) 
This time I seriously 想通了. 
I will be as cheerful as always. 
Michelle Foong has at least some painful memories in Uni life.
But Michelle Foong do have lots of happy memories to be remember in Uni life.
Cheers. Mwahhh.
*A kiss to myself*
❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment