w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Saturday 24 August 2013

Stop that

I think I easily get jealous.
And I guess mostly my friends know it.
I get jealous when I saw you crazy for another girl.
Lol.
Wtf.
I think maybe I regret for not choosing you last time. 
That's why I get jealous over you. 
I don't know why.
Alright. I will stop myself from being like this.
Stop thinking and behaving like that.
I won't text you.
Till you find me.
Cause I can no longer stand for not receiving reply from others!
Shit!
Last time is I don't reply people but now people choose not to reply me.
Wtf.
You thought you very important?!
Till you can choose to not reply me.
Even though I text you!
Wtf.
I will control myself.
Bye.
Maybe I just need someone who can take care me and syg me when I need him.
So I only thought of this. 
But I knew you like other girl now.
So go get for it!
I will forget everything now and focus on my study!
Final exam is 11 more days to go!
I will study and get good result instead of thinking this things!

No comments:

Post a Comment