w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 17 September 2013

A good deed

I have done a good deed today. 
Not consider a really good deed also.
Today I went to pay streamyx bill with my sis. 
Then my sis ask me to go inside the car and wait cause scare got saman.
When I am walking to the car,
Suddenly an old lady with a Down syndrome girl walking towards me.
The old lady call me for help.
I was shocked and scare it is those bluff people case.
But I stop and listen to the old lady.
She just wanna me fetch her a ride to see doctor.
I was like ohmygosh. An old lady around 80plus with a Down syndrome girl.
I felt sympathy so I said okay and give a ride to fetch them to see doctor.
When we are at clinic, my sis wait us inside the car. 
So I accompany the grandma and the girl go down.
Supposingly, the turn for grandma to see doctor is no 5 but we have to wait till all the other patients have consult the doctor then only the grandma can go in and consult.
I was like wtf, because of people didnt pay for the consultation fees doesn't mean to be treated unequally. 
Then I was like ask the grandma why doesn't reach their turn yet.
Then she answer me politely and say because just now when we come already got so many people. 
So we must wait.
But actually deep inside my heart I know they are treated not equally.
Then the grandma can't say anything.
So we just wait patiently till reach our turn.
Then the nurse at there were rude!
I saw it myself.
The grandma ask for extra bottle to put the medicine but they refuse to give and shout at the grandma.
I was like wtf. I feel like standing up and going to talk with the nurse.
And ask them how much the bootle worth. I paid for them.
But I didn't bring my purse down.
So I can't do anything. 
I just sat there quietly.
Sigh.
Then I only realize reality is cruel.
People will look down on you if you are poor or disable. 
Then the grandma keep on thanks me for fetching them cause they barely walk and keep thanks for accompany them.
I say is okay and I ain't rush also.
They offer to eat together but my sis refuse cause we have to go and fix out clothes.
If can I wish to eat with them and pay them some money.
But I didn't work and I don't have much money:(
So I can't help them.
I feel sorry for that.
Sigh.
Luckily I get the aunty number and she get mine too.
Perhaps in the future we will have the fate to meet again(:
So at last I just drop her at the eating stall. She say she can walk back home cause it is not far away.
I feel heartache. 
But may God bless you grandma and the girl. 
She keep on blessing me saying 好人有好报. 
I feel bless for that(: 
Too bad I can't have the time to snap photo with her cause I scare it is rude to ask a photo when we just met. :(
Goodluck grandma(: 
So selca myself for today:')

No comments:

Post a Comment