w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 16 September 2013

My grandma, 100days.

Today is my grandma pass away for 100days.
Time flies with a blink of eyes.
Without realizing, my grandma already away from me for 100days.
I still remember that day I was still in hospital sitting beside you seeing you so energetic and tell me that you are going to recover very soon.
I was so glad to hear that and I'm grateful that i spend my night with you at hospital that day. 
Today, is your 100th day.
I admit I miss you so much:(
I cried few times at night when I think of you.
I even dream of you that you are just beside me.
I just don't know why insects love sticking me so much.
Last time when I went dinner with family, an insect stick on my clothes.
And my dad told me that it is you(:
Today, when we go to the graveyard there a caterpillar stick on my clothes! @@ 
Once again, my relatives say it was you.
Haha.
Ridiculous right?:)
Hees.
Maybe grandma miss me too.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your life at another world.
Don't make yourself so tired okay?
Imissyou(: 
Memories between you and me will forever in my heart. 
Lovely watch from your cupboard. Even though it doesn't belong to me but I still manage to snap photo with it(: 
This is you when I was beside you accompanying you at hospital. I was heartache to see that you are so skinny:( 
This is pretty you when you are young!(: 
With lots of blessing from us, I know you are happy enjoying your life with ah gong at another world:') 
Finally, this is me for today look. Sleepylook:O 

Iloveyou, grandma. 
Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment