w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 24 September 2013

a short break

  


heyyy there.
i have public back my blog.
some of you might think that am i too free and nothing to do.
why do i private and public back.
lol
hello there.
why do you care so much.
NOYB also.
hahahah.
i am having few days break before going for my intern.
just a few days nia.
cause my last paper end at 21st of sept. :X
and this is the first time i was worried for my result.
pray for flying colours if possible.
but give me pass all then okay already :/
i view back few years ago photo just now.
i was like.
@@
ohmygosh.
iamsofatnow!
T.T
and last time i dont care so much about r'ship.
what i only care is about friendship.
and last time my thinking is very "naive"?
LOL.
i treat friends around me very good.
but now, maybe my thinking is no longer the same.
i am thinking that what if i treat you good and you treat me bad.
what if i treat you as my besties but you treat as a grass nor chewing gum.
what if.....
i dont know.
well, i not going to think so much now.
gonna live happily like what i use to do during foundation time.
i aint going to make myself so suffer.
gonna live happily from now onwards:)
i promise myself:)
yeah.
2moro i am going to KL for 3d2n.
gonna shop with my 38po and take alot of nice photos.
then am going to work next monday.
hopefully everything went smoothly.
bopi:)

nov, 2011 :)
                                                       
june,2012 :)
spet, 2013 :)

am i fat alot?:(
gonna keep fit!
am i getting prettier?
muahahah.
syok sendiri.,
got to pack my bag first.
goodnight.
loves:)


1 comment:

  1. seems like thr was a lot of stuff happened on you.
    what i can say do now is just tell u
    stay tough, gambateh, u had been gone through a lot of hard time :)
    u always my besties, 以前是,现在是,以后都是 :)

    ReplyDelete