w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 20 September 2013

Mid autumn festival

Happy mooncake festival.
Sigh.
It is my first time celebrating with my notes.
Most of my friends already finish their exam and went back to their hometown happily.
Sigh.
Still remember last year today.
I just straighten my hair and I was happily playing lantern with my cousins and grandma. 
But this year everything change:(
My brain is thinking of someone. 
Where I don't used to appreciate last time.
I was thinking if we are still together then we must be happily enjoying our life now?
Should it be like this?
Actually I already forget him.
Maybe I'm influence by the surrounding.
Like my housemate which is my cousin has a Boyf now:)
And they are happily together.
Perhaps, I am just jealous over it. T.T
That's why I only think of you.
Blaming myself for not appreciating you so much last time.
I wish time could twist back. 
I just someone be there for me supporting me and giving a warm hug for me when I am tired.
Am I desperate too much for a Boyf?
LOL.
I hope next year today I will be celebrating my mooncake festival with my mr right and my family:)
Hopefully.
Haha.
So I won't think of you anymore.
I am just tired of studying and suddenly you appear.
So it is coincidence.
I hope I can meet my mr right soon.
Teehee.
I just need someone who can treat me good, and accept my personality.
Are you the one?:)
Sigh.
Stop dreaming.
Back to reality.
Got to study already. 
Bye..... T.T
Fatty face with pimples. :((( 
360 camera make me so pretty! :P
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment