w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 10 August 2011

continue the journey:)

07.08.2011
we start our journey to cameron on 11am plus. we went alot of places at cameron. oppps. by the time we reach cameron is around 1pm plus. went to eat. went to different park and farm. wow. was a wonderful trip to cameron. avout 11 of us going there. me.shiwei.peiwen.isabell.waimun.namleong.frankie.hongsheng.weiyet.kc.Z. 
5 girls and 6 guys:D
even though i dont wanna see Z at there but i still manage to control myself. i smile and snap photo and crazy around with them. luckily shi wei is there with me. she is the one who understand me the most. although sometimes we do argue yet we are still that close.xD actually we go cameron is to help frankie to celebrate his 21st birthday. haha. was too crazy and enjoy that day. the trip was a wonderful trip. luckily i didnt miss out. snap alot of pictures. haha. i upload few at here:) bought alot of stuff=spends alot of money there=/ i spend alomst 170bucks there. wow. really a shopaholic. see what buy what. haha. bought cherry tomatoes, roses, strawberry, tee, chocolate and cactus. 
the roses is very cheap over there. only rm2.50 a bouquet if we bought 4bouquet. so me.shiwei.peiwen.isabell. share over the roses. the roses was very nice at cameron but when back to kampar the roses wanna die already:( 
anyway, i enjoy  myself over this trip:) love u all so much<3 thanks for bring those happiness and memories to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment