w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 4 August 2011

grandpa pass away for 100days:(

wake up in the morning to prepare for praying ceremony for my late grandpa:( wanted to cry out so much when the sifu start the ceremony. the picture of grandpa will be keep inside the cupboard. :( aiksss. shouldnt have waste so many times on mon and tues for watching drama non stop=/ now i have to rush my time to finish up my revision for QT:'( may grandpa bless me with a peaceful memory and manage to prepare well for the QT mid term. i believe that grandpa wouldnt want us to sad for so long cause he had a better life in another world. but i wanna cry because i would never meet my grandpa again. so appreciate the ppl in front of u now is truth! arghhh. got to go for revision for QT even though i am lazy:( go go go go. i believe u can. fighting<3

No comments:

Post a Comment