w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 3 August 2011

new month!:)

now is the month of August already. time flies. with a blink of eyes my grandpa pass away almost 3months means 100days. 2moro will be my grandpa pass away for 100days and going to " sit on the praying table". hmmm. seriously i miss my grandpa even though he pass away for few months already. when my grandpa still alive i didnt have much memory with him cause he had Alzheimer diseases. he coulnt recognize us. my memory with grandpa is just during my KIDS LIFE. i still remember how grandpa tell jokes for me and how grandpa mumble me for my own good and how grandpa scold us for playing candle with fire during mooncake festival. those memories will always carve inside my heart. i dream of my grandpa for 2nd time yesterday. the first time is months ago if i am not mistaken. inside my dream my grandpa say he gonna leave us then everyone in the family members were crying including me. i hug my grandpa and cry but i forget what i say. then i was awoke. and my mood suddenly so down. luckily i went to watch the taiwan drama to cheer me up! i know that we must appreciate the people in front of u now. who treat u good and who care for u. but i havent meet that someone yet. maybe not the time yet. hopefully grandpa will bless me with a good looking and caring with good family background future bf and husband.XD haha. i just wanna say that may my grandpa having a good life in another world:) imy grandpa.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment