w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 5 August 2011

limited time for me=/

is friday today. thought of attending morning micro tutorial class and account replacement class but then i overslept. thought attending yoga class on morning but then i didnt wake up!:( why am i that LAZY?! hate myself for being so lazy. skip class. skip class. skip class!:( terrible attitude. should change myself before i regret! heard something that shoulnt be heard? aiks. nvmmm. if i couldnt go is okay for me cause i hate someone (Z) there. make me remember how stupid am i being fooled by him. thats why i cant accept ppl call me dear especially a guy call me like this. dear means what? i cant accept when a friend call like this. is because my ex start calling me dear when she got GF!! means i am the third person!! shit. how stupid am i where i still didnt realise that. until we break up  i only realise. HOW STUPID am I. i dont hope this situation repeated again. i cant manage to handle the feeling being fooled and hurt! i try to smile everyday in order to make myself more happy. i try to look forward by forgetting the past. i try and i really try. but i dunno why nowadays i cry easily like my form1 life. maybe i cant manage well my feeling? hmmm. should learn how to manage well my feeling. but i still believe 只要笑一笑没什么事情过不了. it is truth:) so i keep remindind myself to smile every single day to prove that u are happy. cheers MICHELLE FOONG! everything will be alright. trust urself. u still got another group of friends. so it is okay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment