w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 18 August 2011

saw wilber panin real person:)

today i saw wilber pan in real person!!:) he is so damn handsome and lovely fair skin!! how jealous am i with the lovely and fair skin he have. why couldnt i have such a smooth and lovely skin like him?:( but he is so handsome and sweet. he is so sweet with his smile:) he sang few songs and he is so good in singing. cool wilber pan<3 it is worth to see him even though heritage hall was crowded with many students and even though i packed like sardin. it is really WORTH:) thanks sally too cause is she give me the ticket and album. if sally didnt give me then i wont have the chance too see wilber pan. when the turn my turn to go up stage to get the signature from wilber pan i was so gan jeong. heartbeat++ cause i not lenglui and got pimples:( i scare myself so ugly cause girls that are going up to stage also very pretty. so i just look down on the floor and go in front. but of course i dont wanna wasted the chance to see wilber pan so near. so i just look at him when he sign and when he look up and shake had with me he smile to me and i smile back to him too!:) so lovely him. but smile to everyone too:) but it is enough for me. so lovely him and i start to love him and love his song:) <3 love u wilber pan!:) enjoy myself throughout the mini concert with shiwei:) and peiwen too~:) HAPPY!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment