w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 2 March 2012

another new month

wau.
i think i didnt blog almost a month.
not because of i am busy to write but is because i am lazy :X
a new month ahead.
is 2nd march now.
lots of stuff appear in my brain.
love. friendship. education.
we need to go through many problems to make you more matured.
people is always the greedy one.
whenever you get the stuff you want then you will request for a better one.
i know myself well.
i know i will regret if i lose him next time.
so what am i thinking in my brain?
problems?!
NO!
the only biggest problem is my characteristic.
i can mix very well with my friends but NOT my bf:(
i can laugh and talk alot with them.
but when come to my bf, feel like is he someone i really like?
YES, definitely he is. 
if not why we will together.
i think is environment affecting me.
perhaps, last time during school life i mix alot with girls.
so when come to bf, i  feel something different.
but i know he love me so much.
and he understand me as well.
so i still need to request what?
perhaps, my brain think too much already.
i need to put in much effort to love him and understand him better.
i know he love to stick with gf but hell no for me.
i cant stick with bf too much.
feel like....hmmm...
shouldnt be a big problem.
i guess i just treat him as my bf as well as best buddies then ok le la.
:)
so cheers michell foong. i know u can do it.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment