w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 2 March 2012

我可能不会爱上你

i watch a taiwan drama tittle
我可能不会爱上你
wow.
this drama is damn nice.
i love the story line as it is so touching and meaningful.
highly recommended.
when i watch the drama then i will think about myself.
seems like certain episode is reflecting me.
lol.
i guess i enjoy too much this few days:(
yet i forget about my midterm test and assignment!!
ogmygosh! :(
i having qt midterm on sat yet i havent do revision.
i got individual presentation next wed and i havent start to write my report yet!
ohmygod!
what happen to me.
can u stop lazying?!
got to start to do revision 2moro!!
no more lazy!!
DEAL!
the drama i mention<3

chen boa li and ling yi chen   


*the main actor and actress*
a touching drama seriously. 
inside this drama still got a cutie guy:)
and chen boa li also not bad man:)
ling yi chen is pretty too.
love both of them in the drama<3

No comments:

Post a Comment