w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 12 March 2012

:')

went back to ipoh after my faf2 test.
wau.
i feel like staying at ipoh so much to avoid my problems.
besides, when i am at my house i feel so comfortable.
all my relatives and cousin come back for early "qing ming" this year.
feel so warm cause all of us merge and chat together:')
feel something like CNY:')
too bad it only last for 2 days.
then everyone need to back to their own world like study and work.
aiks.
and i need to back to my own world too!
hate it.
problems always occur around me.
wth my brain want from me.
i seriously have no idea:(
talk to my cousin
talk to my friends.
yes!
it definitely help!!
as they are such a good listener.
we almost get to fight about the problem yst.
at last i just dont feel like talking and i say i wanna sleep!
he just dont und what i want.
and i know is my own problem too :X
well, will be going out for a dinner with him tonight.
i guess i should appreciate him like what shi wei and wai mun do to their love one.
CHEERS michellefoong.

let's see what will happen tonight and will blog about this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment