w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 2 March 2012

pooling section

went out yum cha with hansin,yb,waihong and jenifer.
hong jie join us at last.
i laugh alot when they are all around me.
even i get bully from them yet i still feel happy.
as they seriously treat u as friends.
thanks so much for letting me to know u guys through safety campaign:)
u guys are really awesome :D
we went pooling after yum cha.
lmao.
we break into three group.
yb.jenifer.
hansin.hongjie.
waihong.me
yb.hansin.waihong( PRO )
me.jeniifer.hongjie( basic )
the pro team teach us how to play.
and yet i having fun around.
i seriously learn how to play pool already.
even though i aint that geng e.yet.
yet practice make perfect!:)
so next time call me again.
i guess i really making waihong crazy cause he use alot of energy to teach me.
and yet i aint serious till he say learn properly then i got to be serious by not laughing.
haha.
hansin say i laugh alot.
and i feel that laughing can prevent me from thinking my problems:)
and you guys seriously cheer me up!:)
have fun with you all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment