w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 7 March 2012

done my individual presentation

wow.
finally i done my individual presentation.
even though my tutor approach me with lots of question,
luckily i still can answer.
but he only ask me among all presenter =.=
after present, he came over my class and wait me outside my class.
i was like, "huh, he not got class meh"
then i ask him and u know what he answer me.
he say aiya. late half an hour only mah.
  i was like, hello, is tutorial class la.
aiks, i dunno how to say him
nvm lar.
ends up i just keep quiet.
anyway, sakura use my hp to ss today! 
lol.
 ss 1 at faf2 tutorial class
 take 2
 take 3
 take 4
 take 5
*actually still got few more. but i upload few only*
 me and jenifer:)
 happy:D
 eeeeeee ;P
 blek xD
frustration;)

No comments:

Post a Comment