w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 8 March 2012

my 38 po.

today i wanna blog about my dear 38 po
lam shi wei:)
today i went out dinner with her at mcd:)
we have a long chat.
and i told my 38 po about my problems
she is such a good listener.
i'm glad that she give me some advice and told what should i do.
she say let's the time prove it.
yes. 
definitely.
thanks so much 38 po for telling me advice.
i know what should i do now:) 
<3
i'm seriously glad that u know me well.
and i guess u are the only person can understand me<3
love u, muacks.
 thanks for understanding me so much.
sometimes even i didnt mention anything yet u already know what i wanna say.
i'm glad to know u at foundation!:)
perhaps, is our fate to become best buddy.
but i know we cant become roommate XD
haha.
cause we try before already.
tadda. is me and my 38 po.
love this pic cause we went cameron together and we having a nice trip too:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment