w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Tuesday 17 January 2012

blood donation:D

ohyeah.
today went blood donation with jenifer and wernwern.
hees.
i know i will take longer time compare to others to donate my blood.
cause my vein is quite small.
but i'm quite satisfied with myself today cause i manage to donate full 300ml of blood today!!:D
normally, i just donate till half then nurse ask me to stop cause it takes a long time.
but today, NO.
i manage to donate fully 300ml of blood. 
YES.
the nurse told me even though it takes longer time yet my blood still flowing out.
was damn happy quite first time donate full 300ml :D
hees.
can finally help people in need:)
and the nurse there were quite friendly :)
and i ask jenifer to register as a organ donor as well cause i'm organ donor too.
cause we dont know what will happen in the next.
perhaps, we might help people in need one day:)
so, who's know.
:)
will persuade more people to register as organ donor.
the cert i get:) should be the 3rd time but :/ become 1st time donor back.
 the hole. hopefully no blue black this time:)
 organ donor card:)

my new red book:D

No comments:

Post a Comment