w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 12 January 2012

shocked!!

ohmygosh.
i was really SHOCKED by my sis. 
she suddenly faint when i combing my hair.
i was stunned and dunno what to do.
i call her several times and luckily she is awake.
then i move her to the bed and suddenly she vomited.
i mean the vomit stuff is on the floor.
i was ohmygod.
i going to be second one who faint because of the vomit stuff.
MUM, i wish u were here:(
normally, at home mum will do all this stuff.
but not here.
mum are not at there!!
i got to mop the floor of vomit stuff, clean my sis.
rush down to take medicine for my sis, rush down again to boil hot water for her.
then call her partner that she cant attend the meeting cause not feeling well.
then, khai lone call and ask about my sis.
everyone ask me to take care my sis.
of course i know. 
but it seems no one ask about me.
maybe cause i am not the one who are sick.
silly michelle foong.
and i clean the floor over and over again.
mum, SERIOUSLY I NEED YOU :(
all stuff down.
went down and boil an egg for my sis.
cause her forehead red already.
and when i wanna call my mum suddenly the whole house blackout.
i was like OHMYGOSH.
i seriously wanted to cry already
whole house just left me and my sis.
then suddenly blackout. 
sis is sleeping and i was like WTH
why everything happen in a second!!
i calm myself down and call my mum.
luckily the blackout was just for a while.
thanks god.
mum ask to care for my sis.
and i taking care of my sis now.
i guess her mentees will pay a visit to her later.
hopefully my sis will recover soon.
if not i think i am the second one who got to faint.
*choi*touchwood*


No comments:

Post a Comment