w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Sunday 15 January 2012

fire crackers:)

yesterday night we went to put "kong min ten" and play fire crackers at the lakeside:)
who are the "we"?
sis, max, khai lone, hsien hui, wern wern and me:)
having fun around and snapping pictures around.
wow.
i still remember when was the last time i put "kong min ten" is dunno how many months ago.
haha.
it seems like we are going back to our childhood time with those fire crackers.
cycling around and went to MM for supper.
wern wern and khai lone is going city tour today.
*have fun in the trip*
while hsien hui is going to become volunteer at new village.
*have fun as well*
sis and max back to campus for PMP opening ceremony.
*guess u guys will have a great day*
how about me?!
i'm blogging at home and become drama queen again while waiting for mum to come here X)
must enjoy the last day before class start 2moro:(
ohgosh. 
8am class T.T
somemore 3days!!!
i cant sleep like a pig already:(
must sleep early and wake up early!!:)
anywhere, thank you guys for accepting me in your PMP group :D
hees.<3
upload some of the pictures that we snap yesterday:)
 the pmp group:)
 us with silly look :P
*max and me*
 *sis and me*

*khai lone and me*
*hsien hui, wern wern and me*
*taadaaaaa*
is me:)


No comments:

Post a Comment