w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 16 January 2012

Y1S3:)

wau.
today it was my first class in Y1S3.
for me is just like normal class. 
but for the newbies, it must be very nervous:)
cause i'm also a newbies before.
hees.
anyway, first day of class.
3 lecture class.
so sleepy and boring :X
gosh.
i didnt pay attention at class also.
cause i dont understand what the lecturer teaching also especially CAL :(
shit.
i dunno how am i going to sit for mid term and final.
got to study myself very hard. 
after our lecture class we went to adjust our timetable.
i arrange my timetable and not say very nice la.
still okok only.
but jenifer and me got 2 tutorial class not same.
aiks:(
felt bad to her.
sorry dear:(
hopefully this 2 days i can help u bid into my class.
*mood on for CNY* :p




No comments:

Post a Comment