w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ray magazine

woots.
found one magazine which i loved it.
is Ray magazine which came in english edition.
this magazine was totally amazed me.
cause got lots of stuff to see.
teach u how to make up.
how to dress up.
and those clothes was nice and pretty:)
those model were really pretty :D
*the magazine i mention*
next, brighten my day with one lovely kit kat chocolate. 
hees. went out and bought one to eat. 
yummy.
haha. and i found something really cute.
my primary picture XD
chubby and cute right? :)
and this is currently me. 
my latest hair style.
curl down and straight fringe.
some of my friends say i look matured which mean "old" in the other way of saying it.
some say very nice.
so how was it?:)
anyway, i found myself love buying hairband so much.
currently, i owe 5 hairband.
but i think it still not enough for me.
i brought 2 to kampar only.
tonight going to night market and seek for nice hairband.
hees.
wanna become more pretty with hairband :D
*dreaming*




No comments:

Post a Comment