w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 20 January 2012

new bag:D

woohooo.
bought a new bag yesterday.
hees.
at first i thought going out to dye my hair but too expensive already :(
cause CNY is around the corner.
all those stylist shop start to increase their price:(
if i wanna dye my hair it cost me  rm139!!
so i end up walking out from the shop and when to JIMfashion.
went there to seek for bag and clothes.
haha.
end up buying a bag:D
wau.
these two days i also sleep at 5 in the morning.
play around with friends.
i also dunno how can i stand for it.
cause normally i sleep early if at home.
perhaps, i am too playful :P
but play too much.
got consequences also.
having gastric pain and headache :(
suffering:(
i know i will headache but when come to play then i wont think about the suffer stuff.
playful me.
CNY liao lo.
hehe.
happy^^
happy chinese new year:) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment